HELP WOMEN THROUGH THE CHURCH.
Churches improve the lives of women in developing nations by offering child care, vocational training, education, medical care, food distribution and Bible studies. Even more women are reached through new church plants established by empowered congregations eager to show God’s love.
Women in the developing world face many challenges, including teen pregnancy, poverty, domestic violence, human trafficking, prostitution, drug abuse, gang violence and infanticide. By sponsoring a church project through ICM’s Women’s Initiative, you can end these heartbreaking cycles in many women’s lives. Jesus Christ and His Church are the answer!
Click here to see videos!
Your opportunity to make a real difference for women.
Ready to help women in need? There are two ways to get involved:
- GIVE NOW to sponsor a church project.
- Contact Cheryl Simmons about hosting a Women’s Initiative gathering in your home. Call 757-848-5865 or email email@example.com.
Here are just a few ways our supporters have raised money for WI projects:
- Julie started the Fish Co. to make and sell bags and dolls to build a church orphanage in Africa.
- Janet Ward implemented corporate tithing at her law practice.
- Helen and Peggy began flipping houses.
- The ladies of Wrightsboro Baptist Church pooled their many talents—cooking, singing, baking and crafting—to sponsor not one but two church projects.
- Meagan asked her friends and family to give to the WI in honor of her 16th birthday.