Do You Have a Passion for Christ?
If you’re passionate about ministry work and changing nations through Christ, then consider a career at ICM. Qualified candidates can submit their resume to email@example.com. Our current available positions include:
Ministry Advancement Assistant
Do you want to reach the world for Jesus Christ? Do you want to see a healthy church within walking distance of everyone in the world? Do you care about nurturing new Christians with training that will grow their faith? Then we want you on our Ministry Advancement Team.
The Ministry Advancement Team works cooperatively to update donors on their selected building projects. This includes creating assignments, construction updates, dedication and follow up reports monthly as well as maintaining donor records with their communication preferences.
As a Ministry Advancement Team Assistant you will:
- Create more than 400 donor updates per month.
- Manage a daily workflow.
- Research donors and their projects.
- Create updates using department templates.
- Merge letters.
- Log updates and activity related to assignments.
- Create construction, dedication, and follow-up reports.
- Interact with the Development Team, ensuring they are able to deliver donor dedications and fulfill donor expectations.
- Handle credit card donations and Mini Bible College orders over the phone.
- Update donor addresses as needed.
- Track department supplies and ordering
- Write letters to accompany donor updates.
- Provide donor update history to Development Officers as requested.
- Collaborate with an amazing and diverse group of colleagues.
- A follower of Jesus Christ with a servant heart for missions and nurturing believers.
- A positive attitude and teamwork spirit with a passion for serving others.
- College degree or equivalent experience.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills.
- An appreciation for the passion of the ministry’s work.
- Excellent word processing knowledge and typing/data entry skills utilizing Microsoft Word.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and willing to train others as needed.
- Comfortable working with numbers.
- Knowledge of or the ability to acquire knowledge of program principles, policies, and procedures.
- Ability to advance work on own initiative using problem solving and creative skills.
- Proven ability to organize, self-start, multi-task, and maintain the timely execution of administrative tasks.
- Urgency for accuracy and quality of the finished product.
- Ability to balance and prioritize time in carrying out tasks.
- Openness to feedback and instruction.
Latin America Strategic Ministry Team Assistant – Part Time
Do you want to reach the world for Jesus Christ? Do you want to see a healthy church within walking distance of everyone on the earth? Do you care about nurturing new Christians with training that will grow their faith? Then we want you on our Strategic Ministry Team.
The Strategic Ministry Team works cooperatively to meet church, training center, and hope center building project and nurturing goals for the Latin American region to assist Christian partners in building their own church and spreading the Word of God.
As a part-time Strategic Ministry Team Assistant, you will:
- Assist the International Church Growth Support Associate in reviewing and processing project requests, applications, and activity reports.
- Provide backup on payment requests.
- Enter data for project/payment requests/report approval.
- Utilize bilingual skills to review deeds and other project related documents that are in Spanish, assessing compliance with ICM standards. Additionally, you will assist the department with Spanish translations and communication with Spanish speaking partners.
- Assist the Director in trip preparation by submitting trip approval forms, completing itineraries, securing cash for trips and other necessary items in advance of Director’s trips.
- Assist the Director following the trip by completing expense reports using Concur Reconciliation.
- Work with an amazing and diverse team of colleagues.
MBC Nurturing Administrator, Africa
Do you want to reach the world for Jesus Christ? Do you care about new Christians getting solid theological training that will grow their faith? Then we want you on our Mini Bible College team.
The Mini Bible College (MBC) is a devotional survey of the entire Bible, produced in audio and distributed around the world in 50 languages. As a Nurturing Administrator, you will interact with our indigenous Church growth partners in Africa to put this material in the hands of pastors, church leaders and Christians who are hungry for the Word of God.
As a Nurturing Administrator, you will:
- Communicate with our African partners about their discipleship needs
- Track the shipment of MBC audio players and their use in the field
- Travel as needed to train partners on how to use the curriculum
- Help set discipleship goals for various regions
- Develop new partnerships with like-minded ministries
- Report on the impact in the field
- Work with an amazing and diverse team of colleagues
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent work experience
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, exceptional proficiency in Excel
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Superior organizational and analytical skills
- Competency in biblical literacy and theological training
- Comfortable interacting with denominational heads and international evangelical leaders.
- Willingness to travel internationally and work independently
- International sensitivity
- Positive, can-do attitude
Qualifications Preferred: Fluency in French