International Cooperating Ministries (ICM) Development Officers (DOs) are fundraisers working with and cultivating major donor relationships.
A qualified candidate will possess:
- A strong/sincere passion for the ICM mission and belief in its Statement of Faith
- 3-5 years of successful major donor development experience (evangelical nonprofit a plus)
- The demonstrated ability to journey with approximately 100 major donor partners while adhering to ICM’s standard of conduct and advancement philosophy
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and effective presentation skills
- The self-motivation to work independently and the cooperative skills to work with the DO/ICM team
- The ability to travel and manage time and resources effectively
- The ability and desire to lead international donor vision trips
- The organizational skills to develop, document, and execute plans to engage and cultivate long-term donor relationships
- The technical ability to utilize the hardware/software used by DOs
- The desire to learn/adapt/share best practices that help achieve ICM objectives
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Must pass a pre-employment reference screen
- Proof of valid driver’s license and acceptable Motor Vehicle Report required
- Must provide proof of legal authorization to work in the United States
Discipleship Administrator, MENA Region
Do you want to reach the world for Jesus Christ? Do you want to see a healthy church within walking distance of everyone in the world? Do you care about equipping new Christians with the tools and training that will grow their faith? Then we want you on our Mini Bible College (MBC) team.
The Discipleship Administrator works cooperatively with our MBC team and its indigenous partners in the Middle East/North Africa (MENA) region to fulfill requests for discipleship materials and meet regional discipleship goals. This is a non-supervisory role that reports directly to the V.P. of Discipleship and MENA Strategy.
Primary duties include:
- Processing, tracking and filing all orders for discipleship materials in your region
- Receiving, organizing and distributing discipleship reports received from partners in the field
- Assist in planning, organizing and leading training sessions for regional partners
- Preparing materials for training presentations in the field
- Developing and maintaining relationships with regional partners, assisting them with their discipleship goals and strategies
- Actively seeking new MBC partnerships within the MENA region
Believer in Jesus Christ and understanding of key theological, missiological, and ministerial concepts. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience. Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office. Superior organizational skills. Ability and willingness to travel internationally. International sensitivity. Ability to speak and strategize with denominational leaders around the world. Ability to teach and train others in Biblical concepts in a public forum. Ability to work independently and make recommendations. Positive, can-do attitude and teamwork mindset. Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. Openness to feedback and instruction.
Formal theological education and training, fluency in Arabic (verbal and written), ministry experience among Muslim people.