Come work with great people and take the gospel to the nations!
Qualified candidates can submit their resume to: email@example.com
Mini Bible College Latin America Nurturing Administrator
The MBC Nurturing Administrator is responsible for overseeing the discipleship activities of all Church Growth Partners in Latin America as part of a regional Strategic Ministry Team (SMT). The purpose of the position is to provide administrative and training support to Church Growth and MBC partners in Latin America working to make disciples of new believers. In addition to documenting and growing current partnerships, the Nurturing Administrator will seek new opportunities to expand MBC use in this region.
- Request and track purchase orders; reconcile invoices and statements.
- Manage, organize and compile all incoming partner and discipleship data.
- Manage shared partner database.
- Execute the international purchase and shipment of all MBC materials.
- Manage front-end information of the MBC website, correcting errors as necessary.
- Prepare quarterly, yearly, and categorical reports as directed by management.
- Strategize within SMT to meet discipleship goals for the region.
- Assist SMT in planning, organizing, and performing yearly training sessions.
- Travel internationally to conduct major MBC training events.
- Develop training curriculum for Partners. Train them on an ongoing basis through various modalities.
- Oversee development, translation and deployment of training materials.
Partner Acquisition & Management
- Travel internationally to seek out, vet, and process new ICM partnerships.
- Attend industry conferences for the purpose of recruiting new partnerships.
- Develop a presence within the LA ministry community.
- Create a pipeline of partner opportunities for MBC through internet resources.
- Work to increase the use of ICM’s discipleship resources in Latin America.
College degree. A heart for missions and for serving believers. Must possess a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office; Access database knowledge is a plus. Aptitude and demeanor for serving as MBC Department representative for internal meetings or for meetings with partners and special guests. Analytical approach to problems, coupled with ability to formulate and communicate recommendations. Christian sensitivity. Superior organizational skills. Understanding of key Christian concepts and terminology is a plus. Work independently, not requiring on-site supervision and maintaining workflow with no ‘surprises.’ International sensitivity. Ability to work through frequent changes in priority and to manage multiple projects simultaneously. Flexibility. Positive, can-do attitude and teamwork mindset. Excellent communication skills – verbal and written. Openness to feedback and instruction.
SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS: Fluent Spanish (written and spoken) is required.
Human Resource/Volunteer Administrator
The Human Resource/Volunteer Administrator is responsible for many aspects of the Ministry from assisting with Human Resource tasks to growing and managing the volunteer program. Additionally, they must work closely with the Senior VP/COO performing other administrative duties to include reporting statistics and providing research pertaining to benefits and benchmarking.
- Write ads and post open positions on appropriate sites.
- Vet candidates and perform background search.
- Benchmark positions by researching compensation packages to stay abreast of industry.
- Stay well informed of effective recruitment practices.
- Perform orientation for new employees and exit interviews upon departure.
- Provide current and prospective employees with information about policies, job duties, opportunities for promotion and employee benefits.
- Serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions and helping resolve work-related problems.
- Evaluate training needs of staff, determine requirements and administer training or recommend outside vendor.
- Maintain ICM’s Employee Handbook and update as required.
- Manage personnel files and keep current with all necessary forms.
- Recruit and screen potential volunteers.
- Maintain volunteer database.
- Provide orientation for new volunteers.
- In a timely manner, recruit volunteers for specific tasks and events as requests are received.
- Organize an annual event to honor volunteers.
- Track volunteer hours and report them quarterly.
- Provide lunch for on-site volunteers.
- Request prayers for volunteers.
- Produce quarterly reports showing employment and volunteer statistics to include turnover rate.
- Research health care, disability and dental options for staff.
- Assist COO in other duties as required.
Three years applicable Human Resource experience to include a strong command of Microsoft Word, Power Point, Excel and applicable Volunteer management knowledge. Additional qualifications are as follows: ability to multitask, maintain confidentially, strong organizational skills, ability to prioritize workload and organize events.
Development Officer, Southwest Region
International Cooperating Ministries (ICM) Development Officers (DOs) are fundraisers working with and cultivating major donor relationships.
Qualified candidate will possess:
- A strong/sincere passion for the ICM mission and belief in its Statement of Faith
- 3-5 years of successful major donor development experience (evangelical nonprofit a plus)
- The demonstrated ability to journey with approximately 100 major donor partners while adhering to ICM’s standard of conduct and advancement philosophy
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and effective presentation skills
- The self-motivation to work independently and the cooperative skills to work with the DO/ICM team
- The ability to travel and manage time and resources effectively
- The ability and desire to lead international donor vision trips
- The organizational skills to develop, document, and execute plans to engage and cultivate long-term donor relationships
- The technical ability to utilize the hardware/software used by DOs
- The desire to learn/adapt/share best practices that help achieve ICM objectives
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Must pass a pre-employment reference screen
- Proof of valid driver’s license and acceptable Motor Vehicle Report required
- Must provide proof of legal authorization to work in the United States