Do you desire to see the day when there is a healthy church within walking distance of everyone in the world? Would you like to say you played a part in making that happen? Then we want to hear from you.
The Senior Content Strategist will work with the Sr. Director of Marketing to develop an annual content strategy plan, and lead the team in developing story content across a variety of channels including print, digital and live events. This includes maintaining brand voice and tone standards to ensure consistent copy quality across all content. The SCR will collaborate with a team of creative professionals and manage key projects through the production cycle.
- A follower of Jesus Christ with a servant heart for missions and nurturing believers.
- Passion for the Word of God and provision of the Word for every people group.
- Minimum 3-5 years professional writing experience (copywriting/editing preferred).
- Bachelor’s degree in a marketing/communications or equivalent experience required.
- Demonstrated experience developing a content strategy plan/editorial calendar – project management for creative/communication teams is a plus.
- Adaptability seen through a record of creative problem solving, continual learning, and willingness to accept constructive feedback.
- A strong portfolio of simple, compelling writing (direct appeals, event support, Web/UX, social media, etc…)
- Ability to lead a diverse team of internal and external writers through the content development process to produce consistent and powerful communication pieces.
Professional writing samples will be required during the interview process.
To apply, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.