Ministry Project Manager – Latin America
If you’re passionate about ministry work and changing nations through Jesus Christ, then consider a career at ICM.
The Discipleship Program Manager – Latin America is responsible for the nurturing of all partners in the assigned region. The position supports the overall work of the Strategic Ministry Team, under the leadership of a designated Regional Director (RD), and supports the work of the Ministry Programs Department. Scope of work encompasses the managing of translation partnerships, partner website management, partner/vendor communications and follow-up, processing and preparing nurturing reports, maintaining partner inventory, assisting RD in training initiatives, ordering, tracking, and processing nurturing material shipments, preparing proposals, financial management of nurturing projects, and advising RD concerning institutional nurturing goals and objectives. This role also encompasses the daily details of Discipleship Department operations, discipleship operating data, development and self-management of the new discipleship website, tracking of annual contracts and agreements, maintaining and managing inventory of all discipleship-related products, handling of walk-in seekers of discipleship materials, recruiting new like-minded ministry and discipleship-only partnerships, developing and tracking broadcast/new media relationships, and contributing to the achievement of all Discipleship Department goals.
- Minimum 5 years experience living and/or working in Spanish speaking countries.
- Ability to speak, read, and write fluently in both Transcontinental Spanish dialect and English required.
- Ability to speak, read, and write in Portuguese preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Biblical Studies or seminary degree preferred.
- Subject matter expertise in the areas of theology, ecclesiology, and missiology required.
If you feel this describes you, please apply through Indeed.